Tuition reimbursement is available for approved coursework and degrees relating to your current career path.
- 100% reimbursement of up to $4,500 in tuition and fees each year for full-time employees; 100% reimbursement of up to $2,250 each year for part-time employees. Reimbursement will take place with a successful passing grade of a B or better for graduate work or a C or better for undergraduate work.
- Employee must remain employed by Missouri Baptist for one year after course completion.
- Money is available for certain specialty certifications (CCRN, RNC, CNOR, etc.).
- Reimbursement for conferences is also available.
- The Ruth Castellano and Edward J. Stiften Nursing scholarships are available to employees.
- In partnership with BJC’s Center for Lifelong Learning, cohort programs are available with deferred payment to certain nursing programs in St. Louis.
BJC Learning Account
- Employees may contribute after-tax dollars through payroll deduction for their own education and receive an annual match of up to $500.