Missouri Baptist Medical Center builds its commitment to the health and well-being of the people it serves through a wide variety of innovative programs. The Foundation offers ways to give to meet the needs of all donors who wish to support the work of our exceptional staff. A donor at any level may designate a gift to a specific program such as the Cancer Center, Cardiac and Vascular Center, medical research, advanced training for nurses, Grief Support Programs, Pediatrics, and many other specific medical areas. An unrestricted gift directs support to the highest priority patient care needs as determined by the Foundation Board of Trustees.
For example, the Foundation is seeking gifts to support:
- Cancer Center complimentary therapies such as art and massage therapy
- Cancer Education & Information Center endowment
- Cardiac patient floor renovation
- An acute care unit for the elderly
- Student nurse extern scholarships
Please help us with your gift today. Give online, or call 314-996-5347.