Our dietitians provide vital information and teach the skills you need to successfully manage your health.
We can help you with the following:
- Diabetes and prediabetes
- Gestational diabetes and diabetes complicating pregnancy
- Low blood sugar (hypoglycemia) without diabetes
- Cholesterol guidelines (hypercholesterolemia, hyperlipidemia, dyslipidemia)
- Dysmetabolic Syndrome
- Abnormal weight gain, overweight, obesity
- Celiac Disease (gluten-free guidelines)
- Kidney stones, renal disease
- Pregnancy and multiple gestation
- Dietary surveillance, general nutrition counseling, menu planning and many others.