Why physicians choose our services?
Physicians who use our imaging services tell us they highly value:
- The expertise of our 15 board-certified radiologists, who make themselves available to discuss patient images and test results with referring physicians,
- Our continual investment in the highest quality imaging equipment, and
- Our "Just say Yes" program, committed to ensuring your patients are seen same-day or as soon as it's convenient for the patient.
We’re about service
Imaging is a significant component in disease management and because what you learn from a scan will direct a course of treatment, the source of that medical information is equally important. What sets us apart? The differentiator is the understanding that behind every X-ray or bone scan ordered, there are two individuals who matter most to us – you and your patient.
- Full-service diagnostics
- Highest quality imaging
- Convenient weekend and evening hours
- Scheduling options for your staff and patients
- Personalized patient service, such as a Personal Service Card with a telephone number in case your patient has a question or concern
We’re about excellence
Board-certified, fellowship-trained radiologists allow our center to have subspecialty coverage in:
- Neuro Radiology
- Musculoskeletal Radiology
- Interventional Radiology
- Pediatric Radiology
- Nuclear Radiology
- Body Imaging
We’re about technology
- Most advanced imaging technology available
- Early adopter of new procedures and technology
Complete health care center
Because we offer all imaging modalities, we can coordinate multiple types of exams in numerous areas beyond imaging.
It is rare when a patient experiences a cardiac event during a coronary angiogram, or reaction to contrast during a PET scan, but it can happen. At a full-service facility like Missouri Baptist Medical Center, a trained team is always available and prepared to handle an emergency within seconds.