Giving back to the community
Volunteers play an important role on the Missouri Baptist Medical Center campus. They help us extend our mission of service to our community as well as each other and help promote an environment of emotional, spiritual and physical well-being. We welcome you as a volunteer to help create a positive health care environment for individuals seeking exceptional patient satisfaction.
Missouri Baptist Medical Center volunteers are friendly, kind, enthusiastic people interested in sharing a few hours each week on our campus. They are educated professionals who come from varied backgrounds and have multiple interests. Our volunteers include:
- St. Louis residents, specifically those in the west county communities near the hospital
- Retired medical professionals
- Students completing high school service projects
- College students seeking ways to explore health care opportunities
- Practicum, intern and pre-med students.
Missouri Baptist Medical Center welcomes and encourages junior volunteers to share their attention, talents and positive energy. Upon completion of the junior volunteer application and successful interview process, placement is evaluated and approved. The minimum age for a junior volunteer is 16.
We welcome you to be a part of something positive by helping to create an exceptional experience for those seeking health care at Missouri Baptist Medical Center.
Volunteer Opportunities Include:
- Clerical Support
- Departmental Support
- Gift Shop
- Performance Improvement Projects
- Pet Assisted Therapy Volunteers
- Pastoral Care
- Special Events
- Waiting Room Attendant
If you are interested in volunteering or would like more information, please complete the form below.