Our expert neurology and neurosurgery team is prepared to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the nervous system and brain such as strokes, seizures, multiple sclerosis and other disorders of the brain.
Our team offers patients the most advanced procedures and techniques, many developed by our board-certified surgeons, including:
- Minimally invasive treatments: Our methods, including robotic assisted surgery, are often less invasive and more effective, with faster recovery times.
- Non-surgical treatments: Surgery is not always what the patient requires. Our team evaluates each patient and provides a recommendation that fits their conditions.
Patients benefit from our team approach by experienced, skilled physicians and nurses who will collaborate to develop and provide the most appropriate treatment for each case. Conditions treated by the Neurosurgery Center:
- Brain aneurysms and vascular malformations
- Brain tumors and cysts
- Chiari Malformation
- Facial pain
- Focused ultrasound surgery for tremors
- Low grade epilepsy-associated brain tumors
- Movement disorders
- Psychiatric disorders
When more conservative treatments, such as physical therapy or medication, does not provide optimal relief, our neurosurgeons work closely together, each bringing a unique perspective to patient cases.