It's news no one wants to hear. But if cancer should touch you or a loved one, you’ll want the very latest in treatment options, the best trained professionals, and the most advanced cancer-fighting technology—all in a comfortable setting.
Recognized as one of the region’s outstanding cancer programs, our Cancer Center is organized to provide:
- Comprehensive treatment — we use state-of-the-art technology to bring you the most advanced cancer-fighting treatments.
- Multidisciplinary approach — our team of doctors brings together the medical specialists you need to plan and implement your care. Our cancer specialist also keep your primary care physician informed of your progress every step of the way.
- Research & Clinical Trials — our goals are to provide cutting-edge research advances to our patients and to participate in discoveries that will benefit the next generation of cancer patients and people who are at risk for cancer.
The Missouri Baptist Cancer Center combines these critical components in a location designed in tandem by patients, doctors, and nurses. Decades of experience have taught us that comfort and compassion are just as important as the science of medicine. Therefore, our comprehensive treatment planning includes equal measures of both.
We strive to support you during what can be the most difficult time for you and your loved ones. For many years, the physicians and healthcare professionals at Missouri Baptist Cancer Center have provided state-of-the-art cancer care to patients where they live – in their communities.
- Art, Pet and Massage Therapy — A service provided by our Cancer Support Center, these programs enhance the quality of life of our patients and family members, and are an integral part of our your plan of care.
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center’s Cancer Rehabilitation Program — These programs provide you with coordinated cancer rehab supported by a team of specially trained and certified clinicians and providers.
- Healing Garden — An on campus space designed a peaceful retreat for patients. When possible, patients may receive treatments by the side of our reflecting pool. Our infusion areas are equipped with wireless internet for patients and loved ones. And, our Cancer Support Center is there to answer any questions to help you and your family throughout this journey.