A message from Debra Victor.
Thank you for considering a leadership gift to the Missouri Baptist Medical Center.
I wanted to share some exciting news. Missouri Baptist Medical Center was recognized nationally with the Professional Research Consultants (PRC) Excellence in Healthcare Award due to MoBap’s commitment and consistency in providing excellent patient care- even amid the challenges of a pandemic.
Last April, Missouri Baptist Medical Center achieved its second Magnet® designation in recognition of nursing excellence. The designation comes from the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC). Only nine percent of the nation's hospitals meet the criteria to earn this prestigious designation for providing the highest quality patient care, teamwork, professionalism, and innovation in nursing practice.
In July for the eighth consecutive year, U.S. News and World Report ranked Missouri Baptist Medical Center #2 in St. Louis and for the fifth consecutive year #3 in Missouri.
MoBap’s commitment to excellence, compassionate care, and teamwork with donor leadership and investment is the foundation which makes these achievements possible.
Please consider supporting one of these areas as MoBap continues to provide excellent service to all our patients as well as support those on the front lines of service.
At the Missouri Baptist Healthcare Foundation, our mission is to secure philanthropic support to enable Missouri Baptist Medical Center to continue to be innovative and compassionate in accomplishing its mission of providing extraordinary care.
To achieve this purpose, the Foundation is committed to the following areas of focus:
- Develop a thriving workforce that is capable of providing superior patient care and is passionate about service excellence.
- Enable continuous improvement of clinical services.
- Acquire leading-edge technology and clinical equipment.
- Build on the unique history of our Medical Center – providing compassionate care, respect for human life and the power of spirituality.
- Support medical research that advances the quality of clinical care.
- Develop an asset base of the endowment to ensure philanthropic support in perpetuity.
Where the Funds Go
The Foundation’s funding efforts are directed towards:
- Patient care
- Breast Cancer Screening
- Cancer Center
- Emergency Room
- Heart and Vascular Services
- Patient Assistance
- Advanced education for our workforce
- Medical research
- Building endowment
- Programs that support Missouri Baptist Medical Center values