A message from Debra Victor.
During this very unusual time, we wanted you to know that your MoBap Foundation team is thinking of you and all of generous supporters and friends. I know we are inundated with information, but I wanted to share BJC’s website created to keep our patients and the community informed. You can find it by clicking here or going to bjc.org/Coronavirus.
As we navigate this time and strive to best support our nurses, physicians and all our healthcare workers, the Foundation is accepting gifts for four different funds that directly support our team members and patients:
- Emergency Preparedness Fund – enables us to underwrite the procurement of emergency equipment, specialized education, materials, labor or any need that may arise during a current disaster situation.
- Nursing Education Fund – allows us to support our true heroes – MoBap nurses,
- Zuhlke Endowment for Patient Assistance Fund – for patients we serve in need financial assistance with Medical Center expenses, medical equipment not covered by insurance and 30 day discharge medications,
- Helping Hands Employee Assistance Fund – administered through our MoBap Chaplains to those employees in need of extra emotional and financial support.
Please consider supporting one of these areas as MoBap continues to provide excellent service to all our patients as well as support those on the front lines of service.
We are here to support you in the coming weeks/months, so please reach out to your Foundation Team should you need anything.
At the Missouri Baptist Healthcare Foundation, our mission is to secure philanthropic support to enable Missouri Baptist Medical Center to continue to be innovative and compassionate in accomplishing its mission of providing extraordinary care.
To achieve this purpose, the Foundation is committed to the following areas of focus:
- Develop a thriving workforce that is capable of providing superior patient care and is passionate about service excellence.
- Enable continuous improvement of clinical services.
- Acquire leading-edge technology and clinical equipment.
- Build on the unique history of our Medical Center – providing compassionate care, respect for human life and the power of spirituality.
- Support medical research that advances the quality of clinical care.
- Develop an asset base of endowment to ensure philanthropic support in perpetuity.
Where the Funds Go
The Foundation’s funding efforts are directed towards:
- Patient care
- Advanced education for our workforce
- Strategic growth
- Medical research
- Building endowment
- Programs that support Missouri Baptist Medical Center values