Living with diabetes can present many challenges and questions: How and when should I eat? How can I live my life to avoid complications? How do I gain support from family and friends? The Better Choices, Better Health—Diabetes® workshop, developed and tested at Stanford University, can help you manage these concerns. Includes light refreshments
Better Choices, Better Health Diabetes workshop—an eight-week course, developed and tested at Stanford University—can help you:
- Understand how to eat with diabetes while making it enjoyable
- Monitor and manage your blood sugar
- Start or maintain an exercise program
- Communicate better with family, friends, and your medical team
- Design your own self-management program so that you can do the activities you enjoy
- Get support of others who know what you are going through
Florissant Valley Branch Library
195 New Florissant Rd
St. Louis, Missouri 63031
7 Sessions • Thursdays • March 5-April 16 • 2-4:30 p.m.
For more information, or to register, please call 314-717-9355.