Better Choices, Better Health Diabetes workshop—an eight-week course, developed and tested at Stanford University—can help you:
- Understand how to eat with diabetes while making it enjoyable
- Monitor and manage your blood sugar
- Start or maintain an exercise program
- Communicate better with family, friends, and your medical team
- Design your own self-management program so that you can do the activities you enjoy
- Get support of others who know what you are going through
Florissant Valley Branch Library
195 New Florissant Rd
Florissant, MO 63031
Mondays, July 1 through August 12
10 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
To register, call 314.747.9355.