Our breast center is designated a “breast imaging center of excellence” by the American College of Radiology (ACR).
- Breast Ultrasound ACR Accredited
- Breast MRI ACR Accredited
- Breast MRI biopsy ACR Accredited
- Mammography ACR Accredited
- Stereotactic core biopsy ACR Accredited
- Chest CT ACR Accredited
- Ultrasound-guided core biopsy ACR Accredited
- Needle localization ACR Accredited
Missouri Baptist’s Breast HealthCare Center also was granted a three-year, full accreditation designation by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC), a program administered by the American College of Surgeons.
Accreditation by the NAPBC is only given to those centers that:
- undergo a rigorous evaluation process and review of their performance
- demonstrate compliance with standards established by the NAPBC for treating women who are diagnosed with the full spectrum of breast disease
- provide comprehensive care, including a full range of state-of-the-art services
- offer a multidisciplinary team approach to coordinate the best treatment options
- access to clinical trials and new treatment options