Strength behind every patient. Compassion in everything we do.
It's news no one wants to hear. But if cancer should touch you or a loved one, you’ll want the very latest in treatment options, the best trained professionals including a team of top doctors, and the most advanced cancer-fighting technology -- all in a comfortable setting.
Our 35,000-sq. ft. Cancer Center combines these critical components in a location designed by doctors, nurses and cancer patients. That’s because decades of experience have taught us that comfort and compassion are just as important as the science of medicine. Therefore, our comprehensive treatment planning includes equal measures of both.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, call (314) 996-5151 or email us.
Cancer Research - the leading edge of finding a cure.
The Cancer Center at Missouri Baptist is a National Cancer Institute (NCI)-designated Community Clinical Oncology Program (CCOP), which allows patients and physicians to participate in state-of-the-art clinical trials for cancer prevention and treatment while in their local communities. There are only 66 CCOPs currently funded across the nation. This means that through the Heartland Cancer Research Program, led by our oncologists, we can offer the latest cancer research trials to our patients.
By participating in clinical research studies, our patients benefit from the development of new drugs and treatments, and help build upon a legacy that will benefit future cancer patients.
Plus, our cancer program is accredited by the American College of Surgeons and the Joint Commission.
Caring for you, as well as helping you fight your cancer.
Recognized as one of the region’s outstanding cancer programs, our Cancer Center is organized around these basic principles:
- Comprehensive treatment -- we use state-of-the-art technology to bring you the most advanced cancer-fighting treatments.
- Multidisciplinary approach -- our team of doctors brings together the medical specialists you need to plan and implement your care. Our cancer specialist also keep your primary care physician informed of your progress every step of the way.
- Compassionate care -- we strive to support you during what can be the most difficult time for you and your loved ones. For many years, the physicians and healthcare professionals at Missouri Baptist Cancer Center have provided state-of-the-art cancer care to patients where they live – in their communities.
- Research & Clinical Trials – our goals are to provide cutting-edge research advances to our patients and to participate in discoveries that will benefit the next generation of cancer patients and people who are at risk for cancer.
- Art, Pet and Massage Therapy -- a service provided by our Cancer Support Center, these programs enhance the quality of life of our patients and family members, and are an integral part of our your plan of care.
Our Cancer Center also offers a Healing Garden where patients may go to find a peaceful retreat or, when possible, receive treatments by the side of our reflecting pool. Our infusion areas are equipped with wireless internet for patients and loved ones. And, our Cancer Support Center is there to answer any questions to help you and your family throughout this journey.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, call the Cancer Center at (314) 996-5151 or email us.