When it comes to imaging services, you want it done right — the first time.
Missouri Baptist Medical Center offers the latest and most advanced equipment and highly trained radiologists, so your imaging exams are completed faster, with more accuracy, and often at a lower radiation dose than most non-hospital facilities.
Low-Dose CT Exams -- Missouri Baptist is one of the few imaging centers in St. Louis to offer advanced CT scans with low-dose-radiation. This means you are exposed to 30-68 percent less radiation than with a standard CT.
Easy Parking -- Use our free Valet parking at the main entry or park in our new Main Garage for easy access to the hospital.
Radiologist Specialization & Training - At Missouri Baptist, your X-rays, CT and MRI images are read by highly skilled radiologists with advanced training and expertise in diagnosing and ruling out specific conditions such as cancer and other diseases.
Timely Treatment Planning - Your radiologist should be an active partner in your medical care. After your scans are read at our facility, your doctor has immediate access to your images and the radiologist’s report. They often discuss your treatment plan together to ensure that you receive the highest quality of care.
Safety - Every time you have a CT, MRI or PET imaging study you are exposed to radiation. Over time, too much radiation exposure can increase the risk for cancer. Missouri Baptist radiologists prescribe the minimal amount of radiation required to obtain quality images adequate for evaluating each patient’s condition. Having your imaging study at Missouri Baptist Medical Center also reduces the likelihood that it will need to be repeated. It's best not be exposed to radiation unnecessarily.
Advanced imaging at Missouri Baptist
Our large team of board-certified and fellowship-trained radiologists include physicians in highly specialized areas:
- Neuro Radiology
- Interventional Radiology
- Nuclear Radiology
- Musculoskeletal Radiology
- Pediatric Radiology
- Body Imaging
Importance of a full-service facility
- It is rare when someone experiences a problem during a heart test or has a reaction to the contrast needed for a PET scan, but it sometimes happens. At a full-service facility like Missouri Baptist Medical Center, we have an entire hospital staff trained, always available and prepared to handle any medical situation or emergency.
- Because we offer comprehensive imaging testing, we can coordinate multiple types of exams for you.
- All radiology images are performed by ARRT certified technologists, read by board-certified radiologists and available on a digital storage system.
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center performs all radiology imaging on state-of-the-art equipment that provides excellent image quality.