Conveniently located in the lobby of Building D, the Family Care Pharmacy is a full-service retail pharmacy serving the Missouri Baptist community.
Family Care Pharmacy
3023 North Ballas Road
St. Louis, Missouri 63131
Monday-Friday, 7 a.m.-6 p.m.
Saturday, 7:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m.
New prescription orders may be brought into the pharmacy, or your physician may phone, fax, or e-prescribe the prescription directly to the pharmacy (certain restrictions may apply).
If you need a refill, you may use our convenient 24-hour automated phone line 314-996-7501 to order or check the status of your prescription. You also may order refills through our secure web site
The Family Care Pharmacy accepts most third-party prescription plans.
In addition to prescription services, The Family Care Pharmacy offers:
- Formulary and generic drugs
- Prescription compounding
- A large selection of over-the-counter products for both children and adults
- Year-end tax reports
- Patient counseling
- Senior citizen discounts
- Breast pumps and breast feeding supplies for new mothers
- Prescriptions-to-go for our new mothers and surgery patients (upon request, these can be delivered to your room)
- Talk to Us in the Family Care Pharmacy
Inpatient Delivery Service
Prescription Delivery Service to:
- Childbirth Center patients
- Cancer Center patients
- Outpatient Surgery patients (before discharge)