Conveniently located in the lobby of North Building/Building D at the Missouri Baptist Medical Center, the Family Care Pharmacy is a full-service retail pharmacy serving the Missouri Baptist community.
Family Care Pharmacy
3023 North Ballas Road
St. Louis, Missouri 63131
Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m.- 5:30 p.m.
- Park in the North Entry/Building D garage and take the elevators to the lobby. The pharmacy is located in the lobby of North Entry/Building D and will be to your right when you exit the elevators.
- The best time to go to the Family Care Pharmacy is midday, between the hours of 10:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. Opening and closing hours are the busiest times and usually have the longest wait times.
- Receipts and medical information is included and attached to the bag with your prescriptions. There is a phone number listed on those items if you need to ask the pharmacist any questions. For more information, contact the Family Care Pharmacy at 314-996-7501.
New prescription orders may be brought into the pharmacy, or your physician may phone, fax, or e-prescribe the prescription directly to the pharmacy (certain restrictions may apply).
If you need a refill, you may use our convenient 24-hour automated phone line 314-996-7501 to order or check the status of your prescription. You also may order refills through our Online Refill Request.
Refill your Rx
The Family Care Pharmacy accepts most third-party prescription plans.
In addition to prescription services, The Family Care Pharmacy offers:
- Formulary and generic drugs
- Prescription compounding
- A large selection of over-the-counter products for both children and adults
- Year-end tax reports
- Patient counseling
- Senior citizen discounts
- Breast pumps and breast feeding supplies for new mothers
- Prescriptions-to-go for our new mothers and surgery patients (upon request, these can be delivered to your room)
- Talk to Us in the Family Care Pharmacy
Inpatient Delivery Service
Prescription Delivery Service to:
- Cancer Center
- Childbirth Center
- Inpatient Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Outpatient Surgery (before discharge)
- Pain Management Clinic