You can live a fuller life with multiple sclerosis, and our MS LIFE program is the way.
The name says it all: LIFE, Living in Full Engagement. You can be more independent, when you have the right team at your side:
- Top-rated therapy team: Our Multiple Sclerosis Certified Specialists have the most advanced training available to help you meet the challenges of daily living.
- One-to-one care: Because our therapists treat only one patient at a time, you’ll have our full attention every time you visit. Your therapist will work with you to assess your goals, identify obstacles, and develop a comprehensive plan to help achieve those goals.
- Convenient for you: You’ll have all the therapy services you need, all in one place. We offer extended morning and evening hours Monday through Friday. And we offer valet and garage parking, right next to the hospital’s Main Entry.
Most of all, we’re here to make your MS therapy as comfortable and productive as possible. So you can relax and focus on getting more out of life. We invite you to come see the difference our therapy center can make.
Where science and service come together.
Because MS affects everyone differently, we’ll create your treatment plan just for you. We’ll talk it over with you and your family—discuss your symptoms—and determine how best to help you manage them.
We’ll also help you plan ahead for more chronic or progressive disability. So you can replace uncertainty with a comprehensive plan. And look to the future with more confidence.
Depending on your needs, your MS L.I.F.E. program may include treatment for:
- Impaired gait and/or balance
- Activities of daily living
- Incontinence management
- Fatigue management
- Muscle weakness
- Adaptive equipment/training
- Vocal retraining
- Swallowing evaluation and treatment
- Cognitive retraining
MS is a challenge, but MS L.I.F.E. can give you the tools and knowledge to face that challenge. For appointments or additional information about Therapy Services , please call 314-996-3500.