Here, it really is all about you. More than a patient, you are our guest, and we are privileged to serve you. We're dedicated to making your experience here everything it should be. We welcome you to Missouri Baptist Medical Center and look forward to serving you.
Our physicians, nurses, staff and volunteers are guided by our commitment to deliver extraordinary care: Compassion ... excellence ... integrity ... respect ... teamwork. More than mere words, these are our way of life, and the reason we chose health care as our profession.
What should I bring (or NOT bring) to the hospital?
- Bring your medications in their original labeled containers
- Bring current insurance card(s), including Medicare and Medicaid
- Bring a valid picture ID (driver's license, passport or other identification with your photo)
- Leave all jewelry and valuables at home
- Leave luggage and other personal belongings in your car
- Bring a case so you can remove your contact lenses or glasses
- Bring/wear loose-fitting, comfortable clothing if you are having surgery
- Have someone available to drive you home after your procedure or overnight stay
Please review our Outpatient Surgery Guide or the Patient Guides associated with your procedure.
Where do I register or check-in?
- Please all 314-996-5170 between 8 a.m.-5:30 p.m., Monday- Thursday and 8 a.m.-5 p.m. on Friday to pre-register for scheduled procedures as it will allow you to save time on the day of your visit.
- Please review our Notice of Privacy Practices
- In most cases, you will be given specific instructions when you make your appointment. Key registration points include:
Breast HealthCare Center — North Building/Building D, 6th floor
Childbirth — North Building/Building D, 3rd floor
Cancer Center — East Pavilion, ground floor
GI Lab — North Building/Building D, 5th floor
Outpatient Surgery — West Pavilion, 2nd floor
Imaging/Radiology — Main Tower, enter at Main entrance
Registration — Main Tower, enter at Main entrance (valet parking available)
Hospital Campus Map
Other Info You May Need:
What are meals like?
- Shortly after you are admitted as a patient to the hospital, a catering associate will introduce you to our "Catering to You" program and menu selections
- Your meals are prepared according to any special guidelines ordered by your doctor
- Outpatients and visitors may visit Mayfield's Cafeteria on the ground floor for a wide selection of foods
How will I know when I can return home?
- Your doctor and nurse will determine when you can go home.
- They will give you as much notice as possible so you can prepare.
How do I qualify for financial assistance?
Who can help if I have a problem with my care?
- There is nothing more important to us than quality care and patient satisfaction.
- Should you have a problem, always feel free to talk to your nurse, or ask for the nurse manager
- Our Patient Advocate also is always available to see you and address any concerns; just call 314-996-4004 or send an email.
We’re here to help.
There's nothing more important to us than quality care and patient satisfaction. We make every effort to provide the very best care possible.
The Office of Patient Experience was created for patients to express their concerns and issues about their care and treatment. We want to know if there were any problems with your hospital visit.
Office of Patient Experience
Missouri Baptist Medical Center
3015 North Ballas Road
St. Louis, Missouri 63131 USA
phone — 314-996-4004
FAX — 314-996-5958
For more information on patient rights and advocacy:
Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services
phone — 573-751-6400 or 800-392-0210