Our dedicated breast surgeon, Paul Yazdi, MD, is available for consultation within 48 hours of referral to see patients with a positive radiological exam. Dr. Yazdi is a board-certified breast surgeon and surgical director of the Breast HealthCare Center. He has been in practice for more than 15 years at Missouri Baptist Medical Center.
He and his team routinely perform the following:
- Review of imaging recommendations
- Evaluation and treatment of breast masses
- Excisional, punch and shave biopsies, as well as fine needle aspirations
- Prophylactic mastectomies for high-risk patients
- High-risk breast care for patients with strong family history or BRCA 1 or 2 positive
- Risk assessment, testing and counseling for BRAC analysis for BRCA 1 or 2
- Second opinions
Amy Eberhardt, WHNP, is a board-certified Women's Health Nurse Practitioner. She has a Master's Degree in Nursing. She also is a certified breast health navigator.
Services and Consultations Offered:
- Surgical management of breast cancer and benign diseases of the breast
- High-risk breast care for patients with strong family history or BRCA 1 or BRCA 2 positive
- Risk assessment, testing and counseling for BRCA analysis for BRCA 1 or BRCA 2