In 2012, we opened the Clinical Learning Institute to continually develop and grow our workforce, improve our clinical quality and safety, and research new ways to deliver exceptional patient care.
The Clinical Learning Institute is accountable for the development, implementation and evaluation of:
- Patient-centered orientation for Missouri Baptist staff
- Training and professional growth
- Performance Improvement
- The Learning Resource Center
Clinical Learning Institute clients include:
- Staff from Missouri Baptist, BJC HealthCare and the community
- Collaborating departments within Missouri Baptist and BJC HealthCare
- Graduate nurses
In addition to housing the Barnes-Jewish Goldfarb School of Nursing, our Clinical Learning Institute offers the following programs.
Learning Resource Center
3005 North Ballas Road
St. Louis, Missouri 63131
Hours: 7 a.m.-7 p.m.; Monday-Friday
Located at the south end of the Institute building, the Learning Resource Center offers use of books, DVDs, online reference materials, computers, & printers. We are proud to share our space with the library for the Goldfarb School of Nursing.