As a convenience for patients, and to make your visit easier, Missouri Baptist Medical Center is pleased to offer pre-registration. Here, you may register for imaging tests, mammograms, scheduled surgery, GI procedures, cardiac testing and childbirth. Call our helpful pre-registration staff.
Call 314-996-5170 between 8 a.m.-8:30 p.m. Monday-Friday
Before you call, please gather the following information:
- A copy of your doctor's order (unless your doctor's office already has scheduled your procedure)
- Your doctor's full name and phone number
- Your insurance card
- Your social security number
- Employment information for the holder of the insurance policy
- Emergency contact information
- You will save time at check in
- Our registration staff will give you instructions on how to prepare for your procedure
- We can be sure your insurance is up-to-date
- View our HIPAA privacy statement here.
Remember, if you need immediate medical assistance, please call 911 or go to the nearest Emergency Department.